Commonly backed up folders including Documents, Pictures and Videos are pre-selected for backup, at a random after hours schedule. You can customize the selection and the schedule.
Continuous data protection
The modified parts of your files and folders are automatically backed up in real time - offering you hands-free protection.
Online Database Backup
Backup MS SQL Server / MS Exchange Server databases, MS Outlook files (.pst) and System State components to your online backup account, without interrupting the services backup1
Open file backup
Reliable backup of open/locked files like Outlook(.pst), QuickBooks, MS-Excel and so on.
Mapped drive support
Backup of mapped drives even in the system log-off mode.
True archiving / Sync
No data is deleted from your account until you manually delete or run sync to match your desktop data with your account. You control your backup data.
Restore option with timeline choice for a set of data. This helps in restoring related data as of a point-in-time.
The last 30 versions of all files backed up to your online account are retained and available for restore; storage is computed only for the most current version.
Enterprise Class Redundancy
For fast recovery in case of primary device failure, your data is systematically backed up to local RAID devices. For additional redundancy, data is optionally periodically mirrored to geographically apart data centers.* This provides for the highest level of protection that even accounts for major disasters at the primary data center.
Enhanced security with 128-bit SSL encryption on data transfer, 256-bit AES encryption on storage with a user defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers.
24 x 7 data access
Search, manage and restore backed up files and folders, anytime, anywhere.
Web-based Backup set / Schedule management
Manage your Backup set, its schedule and view detailed logs from any web browser.
Manage Backup Log Information
Provides web based backup status view in summary and detailed form.
Manage multiple accounts
Create and manage multiple user accounts from a single administrative login and central console.
- Incremental and compressed backup greatly reduce the network bandwidth usage by transferring only the modified portions of a file
- Bandwidth throttle regulates the bandwidth usage by the IBackup Professional application; allows other Internet-based applications to function concurrently
- Proxy friendly; works behind most firewalls, making backup easy
- Automatic backup of crucial application types and data files
- Automatic shut down option turns off your computer on completion of the scheduled backup job
- Automatic backup of data in the idle mode, which is suspended in case any activity is detected and resumed once it halts