First, select "Settings" from the iPhone home screen.
Then select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the Settings menu: Now scroll down and select "Other"
|Now scroll down and select "Other"||
On the next screen, scroll down and turn OFF "Load Remote Images", then click on "Add Account..."
Now click "Next". It will verify for a few seconds:
|On the this screen make sure POP is selected at the top and type in the Incoming Mail Server information and your username and password , do the same for outgoing server|
|Click "Next". Mail will verify for a few seconds (sometimes this step can take quite some time). After that, you should see a screen, with tick marks against all the fields:||Now select the account you just configured (i.e. Work):||Scroll down to “Advanced”|
That's it. Your iPhone / iPod Touch is now set up to access and send mail securely via your CCS account. You can close System Preferences now and open Mail, and you should be able to read and send messages.
|• Turn on “Use SSL”
• Authentication should say “Password”
• Server port needs to be changed to 995
• Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server section, and click on the SMTP field:
|• Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server section, and click on the SMTP field:
• Click on the Primary Server field and see the screen to the right.
• At the bottom of the screen, change Server Port from 25 to 465, make sure "Use SSL" is ON (it should already be) and click Done. You may see a verifying screen again for a moment.